Escape the ordinary and Boys Fort layout | PINKFRESH STUDIO DT


Hey, everyone! Today I share two layouts today I created using the new Escape the Ordinary and Boys Fort collections.
My first project documents a fave summer memory. The beautiful orange embellishment pieces reflect perfectly the colors of the sunset.

I used the 'Search' patterned paper as my background and started my layout with machine-stitching different-sized circles. They reminded me of the bokeh effect that the sun draws to the photos. I layered pattern paper behind my photo and adhered them to the middle of the biggest circle. 
One of my favorite embellishment is the black and white butterfly, the gold pattern on the wing is just divine! I arranged one of them above my photo next to a card stock sticker 'sun'. 
Placed two paper tags to the right side of my picture, and added the title to the left side with mixing and matching the beautiful gold wood letters with alpha stickers. On the bottom right, I created a cluster using some ephemera pieces and card stock sticker.

Let's check my second project! For this layout, I used the super cool Boys Fort collection. For the background, I chose the Game On paper. I arranged my photo to the center of my page and trimmed into pieces the 12x12 and a 6x6 High Five cut-apart paper. 


I started to arrange diagonally the colorful squares started on the left top of my page, and adhered them using foam tape for adding dimension.

Love to see different textures on my layouts, the fabric pennants and the wood stickers are perfect for embellishing and they wonderfully spice up the page.
I hope I could inspire you with my layouts! Thanks for stopping by! Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment