Springtime layouts - PINKFRESH STUDIO


Hey everyone, its stamp week at Pinkfresh Studio blog, and I shared two layouts I made featuring the amazing stamps.
First, I wanted to show you an easy way that you can create a fun texture on the background of your layout. 

 To make this background I picked out some pretty floral stamps and started to stamp around the center of my page. I used StazOn solvent ink pad, because I wanted to paint with watercolor on the stamped images.  


I punched some tiny flowers from some Dream On patterned paper and adhered them on the stamped flowers. Stitched around the page, embellished with enable dots, word stickers and dropped watercolor around the layout to finish.  


Now onto to my second creation. Backing die cuts is my go-to technique when I want to create something easy but pretty. And what else could I use in the middle of spring than some flowers shapes? 


I started by choosing a yellow card stock as my base and added a coat with white gesso. When dried I backed the cut file shapes with some pretty Dream On and Live More patterned paper. Added my fave enable dots to the middle of the flowers. 


The fun and colorful acetate letters are just perfect for my title. I finished with stamping some cute stars and phrases around the flowers.


I hope I could inspire you with my layout! 
Have a nice day! BEA

No comments:

Post a Comment